This is a minor release but it contains one significant goodie: The details dialog for errors now has a section that displays a nicely formatted stack dump. Here are the complete release notes:
- Nicely formatted stack dump shown on details view of error message
- Ability to view queue stats as a gauge
- Improve performance of search screen especially when bringing back large sets of large messages
- BUG FIX: Small memory leak in poller due to RavenDB profiler stats
- BUG FIX: Retry to overcome RavenDB transients under high loads when there are more than 40 active queue pollers
Check it out the Project Site for more details.